A great training overview for apprentice technicians, multi-craft tradespeople, building managers, or anyone who wants to understand the general principles and concepts of A/C and Refrigeration.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Operation, Troubleshooting & Maintenance)
In this seminar, students are provided a broad introduction to Air Conditioning and Refrigeration – a great training overview for apprentice technicians, multi-craft tradespeople, building managers, or anyone who wants to understand the general principles and concepts of A/C and Refrigeration. In addition to understanding these general principles, students will learn about the primary components and accessories used in air conditioning & refrigeration systems, how they work, and where and how these components and accessories are used in HVAC&R systems. Providing the student with a well-rounded introduction to Air Conditioning and Refrigeration is the goal for Discussions about refrigerants & oils, and accompanying regulatory laws will also be included.
- Fundamentals of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Primary Components
- Refrigerants & Oils, Types & Classifications
- System and Component Measurements
- Air Properties
- Technician Licensing and Certification
- Commercial and Industrial Chillers
- System Operation
- AC System Diagnostics
- System Servicing & Troubleshooting Checklists
- Energy Conservation & Peak Operating Efficiency
- Regulatory Considerations