Maintenance of Hospital and Medical Facilities Programme Objectives Basic do’s and don’ts when handling equipment How to operate equipment Basic […]
Maintenance of Hospital and Medical Facilities
- Basic do’s and don’ts when handling equipment
- How to operate equipment
- Basic anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Cleaning of equipment
- Safety procedures.
- Preventative maintenance and repair for maintainers
- Teaching preventative maintenance to users
- Maintenance management
- Management of stocks and stores
- Procurement procedures
- Financial planning and accounting
- How to work in a health facility environment.