This unique CITED program will provide the participant with a deep multidiscipline understanding and skills for effective maintenance management.
This unique CITED program will provide the participant with a deep multidiscipline understanding & skills for Eﬀective Maintenance Management.
- This program provides the Maintenance Section Personnel practical knowledge and skills required to understand and execute the Maintenance System Functions Eﬀectively. The program follows the TQM flow-chart approach to understanding Maintenance functions, understanding inter-department interfaces, identification of key activities, highlighting problem points, management reporting needs, and identifying improvement opportunities.
- All important maintenance management methodologies and techniques are covered in this program.
- This program also introduces you to the practical use and implementation of the Latest Tools, Best Practices, and Methodologies for Maintenance Professionals – Preventive Maintenance, Condition Based Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Shutdown Maintenance – ERP, Maintenance Management Systems, Planning and Management Techniques, and TQM.
- Maintenance of Business Work Processes
- Maintenance Management Function
- Maintenance Sources of Know-how
- Best Practices in
- Maintenance Strategies
- Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Maintenance Coordination
- Building Knowledge Bases
- Early Warning Systems
- Outsourcing Maintenance
- Building Customer Satisfaction
- Internal Customers
- External Customers
- Building Performance Excellence in Maintenance
- Maintenance Methodologies
- Maintenance Inspection and Testing
- Preventive Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Predictive and Condition-Based Maintenance
- Reliability Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Managing Maintenance Projects
- Shutdown Maintenance Planning & Management
- Improvement Methodology for Maintenance Management
- Performance Indicators in Maintenance Management