Best Practices in Facilities Management OBJECTIVES After this Best Practices in Facilities Management Participant will understand the following: Describe the […]
Best Practices in Facilities Management
After this Best Practices in Facilities Management Participant will understand the following:
- Describe the definition and functions of facility management
- Explain how important managing a facility is to an organisation.
- Explain the role of facility management in the organisation.
- Identify a variety of roles and responsibilities of those working in the Facility Management profession.
- Identify the 11 major competency areas that comprise the field.
- Be able to recognise how FM professionals work with these different competency areas as they carry out their duties.
- Identify some of the challenges encountered while carrying out the FM role in different types of organisations and regions.
- Introduction to Facility Management
- The Basics of Operations and Maintenance
- The Basics of Building Systems
- The Application of Technology in Operations and Maintenance
- The Implications of Health and Safety in Managing Buildings
- Supervisory Roles in Facility Work Management
- Applying Work Management to Building Systems
- Work Management Tools in Facility Management
- Managing Contractors in Facility Management
- Managing and Tracking Customer Relations in FM